Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A little sunshine





It's overcast and cloudy and cold due to storm Sandy that has merciless hit the northern East Coast.  My prayers go to each one who has experienced loss in any way.  It makes me doubly thankful for my warm, lighted house filled with my family.

Two days of "tough love" with Nan and it has been ok.  Not easy, but she is learning to obey my insistence that she eat all that I ask her to.  Let's pray that it continues and that each day will become a little easier.  I am eagerly awaiting the day when she can run once again, freely around the neighborhood and to the refrigerator.




.




Thank you God for being with us



Linking up with: Friday Blog Hop and Aloha Affair





1 comment:

  1. It has been so cloudy this week. It has gotten me down too. Hoping for some sun myself!

    ReplyDelete